A Message From Wellskin Med Spa Regarding COVID 19
Wellskin is committed to the health and well-being of our staff and our patients. Your safety and well-being is a top priority for us.
What to Expect at Your Next Appointment
In response to Covid-19, we’ve added new precautions to prioritize the safety of our staff and patients. Our hope is that you can enjoy your self-care time, knowing that we’ve implemented strict guidelines to keep you safe. Here’s what you need to know to plan for your next visit:
- All patients are required to wear a face-covering at all times, while in the office. If it needs to be removed for your treatment, that will be done once you’re behind closed doors.
- Staff members will also be wearing masks.
- Only patients receiving treatments, will be allowed in the office. Please do not bring anyone with you. This includes children and spouses.
- All staff and patients will be screened upon arrival to the office.
- Other than your treatment, there will be no physical contact allowed. This includes hugs and handshakes.
- We will not be functioning at full capacity in order to maintain 6ft distancing.
- We will be disinfecting all touch surfaces multiple times a day.
- Please be patient with our staff as we implement necessary precautions to keep our staff and patients safe.
We are actively monitoring the situation and will continue to pivot as necessary to continue to serve our patients in a way that is safe for both you and our staff. In this time of uncertainty, Wellskin Medspa is here to help you feel like your best self and deliver the self-care you need. We hope that you and your families are safe during this time. You all are in our hearts and we can’t wait to get back to business as usual.
If you have any questions and/or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us online.